onsdag 5. februar 2014

Supreme Scrap Tournament 2014 - First Round

Hi everyone!

This is my entry for the first round in the Supreme Scrap Tournament 2014!

I have used white chipboard as a base for the ATC.
The stamp is from TH Rockstar and colored with Spectrum Noir markers.
I used TH distress ink around the heart in the colors Aged Mahogany and Walnut Stain.
The embossing is black UTEE and I have used Texture Treads in Fancy Feather,
The key are from Bobunny Weekend Marked and the words are from Authentique diction.

I used a melting pot to melt the utee and poured it
directly on to the ATC and pressed the texture tread on it while it was still 
warm and liquid.
The key is glued with hot glue and the words are on 3D pads.

Enjoy! 











signature

2 kommentarer:

  1. Lekkert..
    Nydelig med det røde hjertet...

    Klem fra Kaia

    SvarSlett
  2. your technique on the left of the atc is fantastic!! Good luck with the tournament!

    SvarSlett